Tuesday, March 22, 2011

DAVID OVULATION TEST PAPER- feedback from customer

attached is the photo taken of my sharing.
sharing :
i would like to buy this ovulation test kit from you again.the test kits is works accurately, so i would like to buy again to monitor my ovulation period.
i test a positive results on 14/12 afternoon ard 2.30pm(which u can see a double line). but i get a negative result during afternoon time 7.30pm ledi. then i test again on the next day 15/12, the line colour is very light already which shown negative. so i assume ovulation happen on 14/12. therefore, estimate my next period which is 14days aft ovulation, will be 28/12.
in fact, the actual period come on 28/12 also, which means my estimation is correct. so, i found it is very useful to monitor ovulation period and able to help me to plan my pregnancy.i will use again to monitor my ovulation period. besides, it is cheap and help me to save a lot of money instead of using other test kits !! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment